Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Better way.




Assalamualaikum wbt.
Bismillahirrahmannirahim..

Since I became more 'jahat'. lol jahat? hahah entahlah. Feel so bad and rasa I shouldn't be here and stop hurting them. Committed sin, mistakes, is a part of our life, kan? :( I'm not wishing to be perfect but at least be good to them. Tapi.. Ya Allah, susah nak describe.

Okay here we go. I'm really sorry what I've done. Honesty, I shouldn't do this to you. I'm trying to clarify one thing for you, for us to make our friendship makin kuat mcm dulu but seems makin Ika tarik, makin jauh menolak. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I should be blame on. Ika janji Ika tkkn kacau hidup korang. Salah Ika, silap Ika sendiri buatkan kita jd mcm ni. Tp hari-hari kita kena berdepan. Ika tkde pilihan lain. Ika tk nk susahkan umi pindahkan Ika, hanya sbbkn benda kecik ni. It's hard for me to maintain our friendship. Unless I'm not changing at all. Ika terpaksa terima takdir ni dgn rela hati. Walaupun bukan kehendak Ika.

I know sepanjang kita kawan, kita susah, senang, lagilagi saat gaduh lah ape lah I look so immature. I'm sorry k! I will try to fix my mistakes! InsyaAllah, it will be good, next time!

P/S: missing the old someone, won't make you feel good or even better. Keep moving on and you will found a better ones.
Thanks for reading. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment