Saturday, November 19, 2011

I wish I could stop saying "I'm forever alone".


While listening to the song that currently stuck in my head - Penakut by Yuna.

Lol, I have no idea why I addicted to this song. Hm, by the way, the lyrics in this song so touched my heart :') Hehe ;p Actually, aku rasa mcm aku ni sunyi sngt. Nak kata sunyi tkde kawan, ada je. I mean teman dalam rumah. Kakak, ayie, ajol. Mostly mum. And the cats. But that's showing the outside, how I look. But inside, GRRR. Allah je yang tahu. Allah je boleh faham. Aku rasa kesunyian dalaman. Hati aku sayu je. Rasa nak nangis pun ada. But entahlah. Susah nak describe how I feel. Depan family, aku okay je. Feel biasa. But entah, err. Bila online je kot. Or maybe sbb tadi baca status Maira. And tu buat aku tmbah rasa mcm serba tk kena. Hm. Since cuti sekolah ni. Whatever I did, it goes wrong. Nothing goes to right. To make me happy. Semua benda rasa mcm shit je! Serious! Sumpah weh. Rasa mcm gila ar! Sbb tk keluar rumah ke? Hm, maybe. Grr. I need to hang outlah. Having fun outside. Haih. Maybe. Hm. Yes, I need it. Tk elok gak dok rumah je, kan? Boleh stress.

P.S : I've been changed myself. My attitude. Alhamdulilah :') Hope berkekalan aku mcm ni ;)
Thanks for reading. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment