Friday, November 25, 2011

You should keep move on.


Hey. Um, assalamualaikum yang sesiapa tengah baca ni. Um, since this holiday I become like a cow. Mooooooooooooooooooooooo~ hahahaah. More sleep and eat. I know, like lazy bum bum. Grr. That's what I always did every single day of my life. Wake up in the morning, eat, tweeting, sleep, and wake up back then repeat it. Everyday. Getting bored and sick with it. Daaaa~ so what should I do, then? Working? Nahh, malas :P haha. Sometimes hang out, jalan-jalan cari angin. Need some space, fresh oxygen. And yea, looking for a life. For happiness. K, dah mula mengarut. Er, stop it. Actually tkde benda nak cakap pun. Tk nak biarkan blog jadi mcm kosong, sunyi. So just put some words to cheer it up ;) Yeahh that's it. That's great. I'm just wants to be happy as always. That's what I always catch for.

P.S : I should keep move on so that I will found my happiness there. ;)
Thanks for reading. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment